This is day one of our family blog. I am not sure how much I will do but, I will play around for sure. This picture is when we went to California in June. We took Corie, Cadie, and Cameron there in honor of them all graduating this year. Cameron from Alta HS, Corie from Westminster, and Cadie from SLCC. We stayed a week in Palm Desert. We went to California Adventures and Disneyland too. We had a blast going there. Can't wait to do it again soon.
California Adventures and this was our first ride. Scott and Corie really got into it. We ran to be one of the first ones there, but we went the long way because we thought it would be faster than fighting all the people. We had about a ten-minute wait so it wasn't so bad.
Scott and I riding the train around Disneyland.
This is the group sitting in Goofy's car, in Disneyland.
Tower of Terror.... We had a fast pass, yet we got there before we could use it. So we waited in line for an hour. Then hopped into the fast pass line, and got in in about 10 minutes. And when we got to the part where they open the windows, there was a beautiful sunset. We couldn't have timed it any better. That was a great ride. We had to hurry over to the World of Color water show as soon as we were done.
One of the only pictures we had in California Adventures with a character.

No comments:
Post a Comment